Monday, April 26, 2010

Tired'ness!

Just came home, still hanging around in workplace xD! Hahs. Work is getting better and more fun for me. But when it comes to the briefing and presentation part, i rather resign =.=! Lol. Hafto go early n work tomorrow. Hafto pack things and bring it to my shop. 5th floor's closing ]=. Sad. Hmm, still missing my parents and sis as usual [=! And that someone ^^.My friend told me today that i sleptwalk yesterday! MYGOD. I totally cant remember! He said that i woke up, looked at him, then walk towards the room door and unlock it-.- then sleep back. LOLS! Damn funny. I think it's because im tired. Yeah. I'll get to sleep more in my offday :D! Kay peoples, hafto bath now. Just came back! COOL XD! Hahss. Goodnights n have a nice day! Enjoy [=

No comments:

Post a Comment