Friday, May 14, 2010

i'm tired ]=

so this is my life.
so dead, so called life.
still the same thing. wake up, head to work, finish work, back home, sleep.
this is how i go through everyday. sighs. missed my parents so much.
its been 1 month since i came singapore. times flies.
anyway, i'm happy workin here. and been chattin with christy this few days [=.
we had LOL'ed everytime when we chat xD! Hahs.
u can go and view her blog and see what she wrote it inside :D. hahaha.
bet u guys'll LOL too! hahahaha.
about work, sales still not going up fast. sighs. hope that this month'll be better.
at least 3 perday! maybe going back next month, maybe not.
planned to go back with my sistahh and surprise my parents :D.
if workplace going good this month, then i'll go back next month.
wish me luck!
will be updating tomorrow. nites!

No comments:

Post a Comment