Thursday, May 27, 2010

Monstrosity.

Met with two problems todae. Work and past. Work always do stressed me alot. I actually saw some nasty things from her. Hahs. She's quite farnee. But it's alright since she messed herself up! We just won't stop being like this. D; Maybe it's alright XD! It'll stop somedae, sometime? Next month gonna be my HELL. Mygod. I'm in shop alone! Everyone went for the IT Show. >.
What is these feels actually? It's actually for the first, or the second? I can't make up my mind. Good news, maybe i'm going back on august [=. Not next month T________T. Sorry for those who've been waiting me to go back all along. I'm deeply sorry. It's because of my work condition makes me hafto stay here. I'm desperate to! D; Felt unstable, unsecured.
Wished to be alone by myself. Still thanks for those who supported and helped me here alot [= Broes, families, friends, won't be excepting her! Every night she'll just pops in and accompany me. We chat alot recently, went *LOL*. Hahs! Won't be expecting anything from her, as long as she's happy! Yay. Gotta go now, Night peeps. \m/ ^^ \m/

No comments:

Post a Comment