Thursday, May 5, 2011

# Day 37.

I don't know whether do u know how i feel. But i know in deep, how i do. Honestly speaking, i've been trying my best to forget everything u did, and tried to get u back, pull our hearts back together. I've not been writing here since the first day we met, until now. U made me have the heart to write here back. Honeybee, or baby.It's really been hard to me these days, i knew i'm abit over to suspect u all over those things. But deep inside me, had already been cut and left a deep scar in it. Maybe i really didn't feel that our relationship really does pulled far away since March, i really never felt it cuz i felt that we're still the same, cool and sweet relationship. Everything whenever i wanted to talk things out with u, i felt scared. Felt that ur gonna get angry from whatever i wanted to say, whatever i wanna express. Things had changed alot, i even think about giving up this relationship before. When i thinks that, yea, last time i did treat u bad. Real bad sometimes. So i wanted to take this opportunity to repay u back. But the Hardest Thing to show or to know, is ur really changed. Ur not the old u. U had totally changed into a new Honey. I don't know what i can do, to change u back. But i'm just gonna cherish these moments whenever i'm with u, and move on longer. How long i can do it, will be how long our memories will last. Speaking about memories, do u still remember the times, we had in kBox? Ang Mo Kio? Late at night, or Offdays we usually had together? I bet u do. :) Although all those things, i knew it by myself, saw it by my own eyes. Yes i am hurt, very hurt. When u saw all these, i don't expect u not to angry. But i expect u to understand. If ur in my position, and all these things u saw it urself, how would u feel? U asked me to have trusts in u, Yes. I'm trying so hard already. Every single thing u do, makes me sad and worry. How am i not to be sensitive? I might be nasty to check u on ur everything, but all i ever wanted was a Secureness from u. Whatever i asked from u, not to be much. It's just a little thing to get from a 10 months Girlfriend. It's hurt to think about what u did, it's hard to forget. But at least i'd forgiven u. I just hope no more second time, No more issues behind me. If anything u wanted to do, at least tell me. At least let me know, I'm ur boyfriend. I should have the rights in u, No? I hope we'll have someday or somenight to talk all over about it. I don't want anymore hidden things or hidden actions. Please, don't hurt me anymore. Pull me back, will u?

No comments:

Post a Comment